Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A quick message as I continue to procrastinate on the "awesome first birthday weekend" post

Yes, we had an absolutely fabulous weekend! We celebrated Christmas with my mom and step-dad. I had one of my best-ever friends come to town to visit. And the Boy turned one. My sweet, loving little baby is now a big boy. I have pictures and stories to share, but I am continuing to procrastinate on that post. It will come ... eventually.

In the mean time, I wanted to share some quick news on a current Qdoba contest. I am a BIG Qdoba fan. I am such a VIP that I've won lots of free food, lower level Nickelback concert tickets, free passes to a local corn maze and was even invited to one of their new stores VIP pre-grand opening celebrations. They have just announced a new contest, and it's not to be missed.

Here are the details:

From Dec. 16 to Dec. 21, swipe your registered Qdoba card at any Nashville area location for a chance to win a Music City Bowl ultimate fan package! Package includes two lower or club level tickets (your choice!) to the Tennessee vs. North Carolina game, a parking pass, two passes to the MusicFest/Battle of the Bands VIP party and two passes to the General Jackson pre-game tailgate party. There will be one winner at each of the four Nashville area locations, and three of the fan packages will contain two invitations to the coaches luncheon.

So get out there and eat some Qdoba! (Too bad the contest doesn't start until tomorrow, and I've already got plans to go today for my eat-out-once-a-week lunch.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!