Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Must read: Enjoying the Small Things

You must read this. I read it a couple weeks ago, and I can't get it off my mind. This blog is one I read soon after officially starting my own blog, and now I follow it religiously. Checking to see if sweet Kelle has posted a new entry is one of the first things I do on the computer each day. I used to think of Grey's Anatomy as my outlet for one of those good cries where you feel surprisingly happy while sopping up the big puddle of tears that just streamed down your face, but not any more. Kelle writes with such beauty and passion and truth, and her photography is unbelievable. I am envious of the way she is able to craft words, and I am thankful for the thoughts and considerations that her blog has provoked in my own life on love, family and the things that really matter. And the tears ... the tears flow with every new post! It doesn't matter if it's a birth story like the post I've linked to above or just chronicling her most recent vacation, I cry. And I love it.

So be prepared for tears, be prepared to be completely moved, and be prepared that you might have something to add to your daily computer to-do list.

2 comments:

  1. I dont see what it is that I am supposed to read???

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to click the "read this" link in the first sentence. (Link is: http://www.kellehampton.com/2010/01/nella-cordelia-birth-story.html)

    I would love to hear from you after you read it.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!